Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Microsoft WorkBook keeps freezing up. Everything -

Customer Question
My Microsoft WorkBook keeps...

My Microsoft WorkBook keeps freezing up

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Everything - screen, cursor, none responsive. Have to reboot

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

WorkBook Windows 10 Enterprise - 16gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About the last two weeks and getting more frequent. Haven't tried anything so far

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/3/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Is it an Excel workbook, or something else?

Are all workbooks affected or just some?

What is the file size of the workbooks?

Are any other files (not workbooks) affected?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.