Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I downloaded Norton 360 on this laptop and it has gone

Customer Question
I downloaded Norton 360...

I downloaded Norton 360 on this laptop and it has gone crazy, wont start properly, I run a full system scan and just froze on me and wouldn't close down at all can u help or sort out the problem plz

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Norton software?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No just wanted to put this laptop on my subscription with Norton and it had stuffed up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me fix the problem plz

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/3/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What operating system are you using?

Is there any other security software installed on the laptop that may be conflicting with Norton and causing it to freeze?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Norton?