Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Forgot password for windows 10 PC. Cannot boot past locked…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** windows...

Forgot password ***** windows 10 PC

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Cannot boot past locked screen without password. Have not used this laptop in 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

Not available

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/3/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

To clarify is this windows 10 sign in password ***** start-up/boot password ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.