Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to adjust business card spacing! Brandt. 10. That is…

Customer Question
Need to adjust business...

Need to adjust business card spacing! Brandt

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

That is the problem, I haven't did in a long time and need guidance on how to make the changes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What software do you use to great your business card with ?? Waiting for your feedback to help you