Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need some help after I open my pdf file using Adobe reader…

Customer Question
Hello there: I...

Hello there: I need some help after I open my pdf file using Adobe reader Touch. I cannot find the panel to export the file to excel. I just purchased a new month's subscription @$22. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It is an old Sony; I believe its the recent Windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

I Had to purchase the newest Office because the computer crashed a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so...thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems .

• Open a file in Acrobat.
  • Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
  • Choose spreadsheet as your export format, and then select Microsoft Excel Workbook.
  • Click Export. ...
  • Name the Excel file and save it in a desired location.

Or if you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Thank you for the response. My problem is that the right pane does not appear. Did I purchase the wrong Acrobat? Is there another way to open the file?

Thanks for your feedback have you buy acrobat please look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvJLBXexIE

Or if you like I can log on to your machine to help you