caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I had a message asking me for update ,then it turn to

Customer Question

i had a message asking me for update ,then it turn to recover of dell system then i end up with all my office been completly removed and coming to the first starting time ,so i lost all my data such as one drive, my out look i tried to install my office again ,so i did it but now i want to fix my one drive and my prevoius out look so can you pls help me in this issue
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: how can i get this information to you
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Outlook?
Customer: today for the whole system
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What version of office do you run? If you like i can log on to your machine to help you.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.