Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had a message asking me for update ,then it turn to

Customer Question
I had a message...

I had a message asking me for update ,then it turn to recover of dell system then i end up with all my office been completly removed and coming to the first starting time ,so i lost all my data such as one drive, my out look i tried to install my office again ,so i did it but now i want to fix my one drive and my prevoius out look so can you pls help me in this issue

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

How can i get this information to you

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Outlook?

Today for the whole system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What version of office do you run? If you like i can log on to your machine to help you.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.