Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Well who knows? I bought Rosetta Stone Spanish in 2010 I…

Customer Question
Well who knows? I...

Well who knows? I bought Rosetta Stone Spanish in 2010 I think and tried to reinstall it on a new Mac today and it seemed that it installed fine. But then I put in lesson one and nothing happens, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Rosetta Stone?

Just now it did an update but it didnt seem to make a difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think thats the main thing, thanks ok thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/2/2017
Software technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would like to know if you get any error during the installation.