Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer is very slow. I reset the server & power down…

Customer Question
My computer is very...

My computer is very slow. I reset the server & power down the server seill very slow.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

I t start up very slow & if i change different websit it took a very long tim.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The brand is PACE & system I window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started two day ago & I worked with the tech yesterday & it work okay for a day . Now, it started slow again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That 's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/2/2017
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?