Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have never signed in under my name Melville have always…

Customer Question
I have never signed...

I have never signed in under my name ken Melville have always sighned in as guest. have had aol problems that require that I sign in as owner however I do not know password ***** if I ever had one

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

No password ***** microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have samsund all in one computer with windows 8-10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haver never signed in as owner at least 6-7 yrs always just as guest

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need Microsoft pass word never needed before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you need you windows log on or office log in waiting for your feedback to help you.