Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

After trying to free up disk space went bad had to reinstall…

Customer Question
After trying to free...

After trying to free up disk space went bad had to reinstall windows and everything now i am having trouble receiving verification code to log into xbox with the old account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Xbox old account for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Have done that but not receiving the verification code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything else right now, please connect me to the email expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So how do you access the email for***@******.***. Is it through the website or you are using any programs like outlook or windows mail?