Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Imtt1997. Itf brand new with warranty i have macbytes

Customer Question
Imtt1997 Technician's Assistant: How...

Imtt1997

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Itf brand new with warranty i have macbytes premium and i bought to macbytes professional and i never received it. and there was a couple ones to purchase that i ws going to tonight but that dont come up either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Have you receive a mail from this company to download the software from or a product key??

Waiting for your feedback to help you