Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am a member of skype i am a member of Skype Burmanbali is…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of skype i am a member of Skype Burmanbali is my password ***** am having problem connecting with Skype i am a member burmanbali i have credit

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Now and it rings and never connects burman bali i have credit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

To call someone and it just goes to community

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i had no problem i have downloaded but calls not going through

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

To fix this issue, download the latest version of Skype. If you need help with downloading also

There may be a firewall blocking your access to Skype. Check this guide to updating your firewall settings.

Waiting for your feedback to help you or i can log on to your machine and help you.