Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am becoming unable to use my hands and think I need to use…

Customer Question
I am becoming unable...

I am becoming unable to use my hands and think I need to use voice instructions to work. I know there is no hardware or software installed. Can this be done?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don't know. I need to find how to get the right hardware and software for microphone and speech.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

There is none. Also this Inspiron does not have hardware for speece that I can find. Does this computer have that hardware?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I so sorry you having this problems. I know this software can help you it the world's best-selling speech recognition software

what can assist with mail and document typing will you speech.

https://www.nuance.com/dragon.html

Waiting for your feedback and a rating