Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I thought my adobe software was up to date but seems not…

Customer Question
I thought my adobe...

I thought my adobe software was up to date but seems not able to open a document sent to me; please help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Probably within the past 1-2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/2/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you having this issue with opening PDF files? Are you running Windows 7, 8 OR 10?