Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to delete my idrive files and start over. What do I…

Customer Question
Hi, I want to...

Hi, I want to delete my idrive files and start over. What do I need to tell my idrive software to make it copy all designated file to the idrive cloud. Bob VG

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Idrive backup

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I deleted the my idrive files in the cloud and I ran my idrive software with the file name of all files i'm trying to backup (all 5545 of them), but it only copy 24 of them. Can you help me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Bob do you use a windows or a mac machine. Home > Restore > Delete. Delete. You can remove unwanted data from your account using the Delete feature. Deleted files and folders will be available in the Trash folder for 30 days. To delete,. Select the files/folders under the Restore tab. Click .

If you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting for your feedback or a rating