Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Went to my local tech help to help with my problem he said…

Customer Question
Went to my local...

Went to my local tech help to help with my problem he said it was a soft ware problem when I enter a cash receipt or disbursement I dont get a " Save" notice so the only way I can enter the item is to close the item is to close the entry ---then I am asked if I want to save it I say Yes and the gets recorded and the balance is chang ed accordingly my tele # 1s(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 25 3000 Series WindowsXP

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows XP

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No was running fine till a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really after I enter a item I used to get a "Save" which when I hit it entered the item no more

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem what software do you use?? If you like i can log on to your machine and help you.

Waiting for your feedback.