Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Lost sleep choice in last update. HP, Model HPE-170t

Customer Question
Lost sleep choice in...

Lost sleep choice in last update.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP, Model HPE-170t (pravilion). I am not sure what the operating sys is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only a few days. I tried recovery about 2 weeks prior but it came back,. The Icon's are all blowed up to 125% and I have lost the sleep funcion on the start button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/2/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Bryan, i cancelled your service via an answer to one of your E-Mails. My problem has been resolved thru Microsoft. Please give me a refund on my charge card as your warrently suggest .
No my problem has been resolved thru Microsoft. I no longer need your services.
Please give me a refund on my charge card.
Bryan If a refund is not issued shortly, I will dispute the $41.00 charge you added to my charge card. This is in accordance with your advertisement that a refund will be applied if I am not satisfactory. Thanks, ***** *****