Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Everything on my computer says that its locked. how do I…

Customer Question
Everything on my computer...

Everything on my computer says that its locked. how do I unlock it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Documents and I already started working on a book, and now it wont let me typr at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 15.5 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to save it as a document and then type on it but no good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to put the number from the box to fix this problem . But every number i put in is incorrect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/2/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?