Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Unable to make a return. Online says they are unavailable or…

Customer Question
Unable to make a...

Unable to make a return. Online says they are unavailable or overloaded!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Please give me a call back @(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Several weeks!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The item I wish to return is Lifeproof 1000-080954-892150, ticket #9000-22c1-15da. I have gone online but was repeatedly told that the system was "unavailable or overloaded. I fear I may have missed my 14 day window- and will not be able to purchase the correct item. Please advise!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/2/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.