Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am frustrated. I was working on photoshop earlier, at a…

Customer Question
I am frustrated. I...

I am frustrated. I was working on photoshop earlier, at a coffee shop. When I came home the work was still up n my screen but I couldn't access the image, because it was (I think) on my USB. I closed it (not sure of steps, I am doing too many things at the moment, sorry), and now can't pen Adobe Cloud or photoshop in my laptop. help, I am on a deadline!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Photoshop?

15 minutes ago, I think> This morning, for sure. Wel, noon to 1.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. just got the new Adobe this week, after not using for a while.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I am guessing this is some dumb thing. I am not experienced with adobe products an they are somewhat counterintuitive for me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?