Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Here is my BIG problem. I will try to explain very clearly.

Customer Question
Hi, so here is...

Hi, so here is my BIG problem. I will try to explain very clearly.I created a Facebook account about 4-5 years ago and have enjoyed. It has many friends and pictures. A week ago Wednesday my daughter was trying to help me clear up pictures. The page was accidently erased due to trying to log in error Facebook locked the account and deleted because they thought it was fraud. When she tried to look up my name to find my Face book account she ACCIDENTLY CREATED AN ACCOUNT, WHICH HAS NOTHING on it! No pictures, friends, etc. THIS BLANK ACCOUNT IS NOT MINE. I have tried for 1 week emailing Facebook to fix it. They keep telling me it is fixed. But a blank account shows up.I thought email address***@******.*** was my email address log in.OLD email that I thought did not work was***@******.*** (This is a work email and can not be used).I do not know what the correct email address is or password..When I use the***@******.*** the blank one comes up.I JUST WANT THE ORIGINAL BACK. THE MISTAKE HAPPENED BECAUSE WHILE MAKING CHANGES LAST WED. MY DAUGHTER WAS HELPING ME WHO HAD JUST BEEN IN A TERRIBLE CAR ADDICENT.I'M BEGGING, ASKING AND PLEAEADING IS TO FIND MY ORIGNIAL ACCOUNT. I am not sure what email or password ***** I will provide all necessary documents to prove who I am.The correct one with pictures shows:
I live in Murrieta, CA
I work at Trilar Management Group
My profile picture is of me in a navy blue dress with my daughter who is blond hugging me.PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO???

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

I have emailed Facebook for an entire week. They keep saying they have fixed the problem and the fake Facebook opens. Did you read my whole email?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am so sorry you having all this problem let see if we can activate the account again .Please complete this page

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

Or if you like i can log on to your machine to help you. Waiting for your feedback.