Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to reseat my password for my apps,I have really

Customer Question
I need to reseat...

I need to reseat my password ***** my apps,I have really really hard time remembering my passwords,Please help me. I keep on for forgetting my password ***** words,

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I need help with my password,for my apps, l need to reset them,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LG, Verizon OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have only had my new IPad for 3 wks, AndI am not very smart when I try my best but need to reset my passwords and change it to jest one, but I will need someone to show me or fix it where putting a password ***** a app will real easy-to-use.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

What is going on I need your help.What is happening? Please let me know something,

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

Just what the computer has asked me to,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need help,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!