Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How are you...i have been working for a week now. on trying…

Customer Question
Hello how are you...i...

Hello how are you...i have been working for a week now. on trying to get my steam game to work...i have looked the web up and down. trying everything i come to. nothing works..is there any way that i can get help here ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Alienware 17 R3 windows 10 home. version 1703.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Alienware? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have ran the windows update. there was a few updates..and i updated my vidocard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so.. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What seems to be the issue with the game?