Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a windows 10 problem with 2 personal users and one is…

Customer Question
Hello My name is...

Hello My name is ***** ***** I have a windows 10 problem with 2 personal users and one is inside of the other. this was a mistake made migrating from an older computer to a used but newer computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Newer is a Toshiba older was a dell.both laptops

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Teflight?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes many updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the extent of my knowledge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Jim,

To add or remove user accounts from Windows 10:

1. Tap the Windows icon.

2. Select Settings.

3. Tap Accounts.

4. Select Family & other users.

Here, you can add or remove other users from the computer.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------