Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I opened an account previously but cannot remember what i…

Customer Question
Hi i opened an...

Hi i opened an account previously but cannot remember what i did? Can i open a new account? and will you assist me . . and is it safe to make purchases on a credit card?

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Want to make purchases inside games or buy games

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus and no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I havent tried anything . . just want to know how to open a new microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes you can sign up for a new Microsoft account using a new email address.

To do this, please see:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026324/microsoft-account-sign-up-for-a-microsoft-account

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------