Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't log into my RBC account, I put in my card number,

Customer Question
Hi I can't log...

Hi I can't log into my RBC account, I put in my card number, and pass word, but I can't log in Ron Outten

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is a Dell, inspiron 15 300o Series

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

All I know is we are with Sask Tel, I have logged in before, & it was good

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Ron, what is the exact error that you are getting when you try to log in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I got the problem solved, I ph. rbc and got them to help me log in to my rbc account. Thank You

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Have a great day :)
Pete.