Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When first signed up for Airbnb recently inadvertently think…

Customer Question
When first signed up...

When first signed up for Airbnb recently inadvertently think set up two accounts. One I am now successfully using for my first Airbnb experience. I’d like to have the other deleted. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Have new apple iPAD professional

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Airbnb?

I called Airbnb and they told me everything was ok and didn’t have a duplicate but then yesterday received autotext from Airbnb that someone was trying to change my security code. I’m thinking must be that old account floating around out there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it: 1 - get ride of duplicate if there is one and 2 - check into security breach

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

To delete or deactivate the second account you need to follow this steps just make sure you keep the account you using .

To cancel your Airbnb account:

1. Go to Account on airbnb.com.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Click Cancel my account
  4. Waiting for your feedback or a rating