Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The pointer has disappeared. I have shut the computer on and…

Customer Question
The pointer has disappeared...

The pointer has disappeared. I have shut the computer on and off and rebooted the modem. Neither worked, nor did hitting control. I have an Asus x555L

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Not sure. We use google. Don't you know that from the Model Number?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Turned computer on and off, rebooted the modem, hit control and none of that worked. also tried fn key with several f buttons and nothing happened

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Are you on that computer now?