Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you clean out my computer. Dell windows8. I can't geta…

Customer Question
Can you clean out...

Can you clean out my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can't geta dell pop upto go away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen