Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Connect12 is frozen. has humanware logo on stream and will…

Customer Question
Connect12 is frozen. has...

Connect12 is frozen. has humanware logo on stream and will not turn off

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The tablet is showing humanware logo and cannot be turn off at the power button

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Connect 12. less than 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Hold power button down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Did you buy it New or Refurbished/Used?

Also what happens if you simply unplug the unit?

...and let it discharge