Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Len here. Sorry be right back. Sorry about the interruption…

Customer Question
Hi --...

Hi -- Len here

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry be right back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Sorry about the interruption -- I have used an ASUS VB195 monitor for a few years with my Lenovo X220 with windows 7 and later upgraded to Win 10. Don't have a recollection of initial setup but the systems has worked well. Now have upgraded to Lenovo X270 with Win 10 factory installed and am having issues connecting to the monitor.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried connection thru the HDMI port with an adapter to my original VGA cable.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you provide me a little more information please as to what the problem is?

Thanks - I was billed $47 instead of $5 to my Paypal Acct - don't want to do this.