Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to activate my kit. The setup. Dell window using

Customer Question
Need to activate my...

Need to activate my kit

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell window using google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Went to www.myheritagednasetup need my email add&password ***** used to get kit in mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, if you can remember your email address please try to reset your password ***** going to www.myheritage.com, click on 'Log In' in the upper right corner and then click on 'Forgot your password?' and follow the onscreen instructions.

let me know the results please

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Do you still need help ? Has everything worked out please ?