Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm an artist. I have an Adobe website to showcase my

Customer Question
I'm an artist. I...

I'm an artist. I have an Adobe website to showcase my artwork. It hasn't been active for months and I'd like to cancel it.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

My portfolio.com.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

It's been verified by Google SE. In any case I don't want it anymore and would like to cancel it completely.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you. That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/1/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To cancel the Asobe website,

1. Sign in to your account. Click My Account.
  2. Click Cancel This Plan.
  3. Enter your account password ***** again in the text box. Select an appropriate reason for canceling your plan, and then click Cancel My Plan.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------