Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Want to donate to Shana Wthcome's fund. To donate? Donate…

Customer Question
Want to donate to...

Want to donate to Shana Wthcome's fund

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Hoe to donate?

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

Donate $100 to Shana Witcome

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thanks Josh, sorry to bother you. My bad.R, Hannon

No problem