Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What version of visual studio contains windows operating…

Customer Question
What version of visual...

What version of visual studio contains windows operating systems? And how do i acess my msdn product keys from previous years? There is way too much mumbo jumbo in MS product nondescriptions Why the msdn change/disappearance? this new system is abominable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Visual Studio?

The subscription ran out in marc h

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you see the original question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes

Please let me know exactly what you'd like my help with today and any error messages if that is relevant to this. Thanks!