Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to download template Avery 8160 lables. H P DESK…

Customer Question
I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download template Avery 8160 lables

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

H P DESK TOP WITH A TOWER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your hp? What have you tried so far?

I'T LESS THEN A YEAR OLD AND i'M NOT TO SMART I JUST WENT TO AVERY BUT i COULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO AT THIS TIME BUT I'm sure i will be calling you back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes

Please let me know exactly what you'd like my help with today and any error messages if that is relevant to this. Thanks!