Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just received a phone message that my data has been

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a phone message that my data has been breached and I should contact you. I don't know if this is true because everything seems to be OK. Kaspersky says it is protecting the computer. Could this be a scheme to get me to spend money to fix a computer that doesn't need fixing? I have ignored other messages but want to check this out.

Technician's Assistant: Which Kaspersky product do you have?

Kaspersky anti-virus ( or what do you mean?)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

I updated the software.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What kind of computer do you have?

Hp 2009m Please forget this. I have tried two of my fully functioning credit cards and you say the numbers are incorrect. THE ARE NOT.
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there

Please do not worry about the credit cards.

Did someone call you all of a sudden with this message about your data?