Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot modify the old rates. I keep being told that my…

Customer Question
I cannot modify the...

I cannot modify the old rates. I keep being told that my dates over lap

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I go to the rates page and try to change the rates for summer fall and spring and I cannot. The vrbo listing is giving interested renters misinformation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 4 days by:
12/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems . On what app or software do you want to changes this rates>.Or if you like i can log on to your machine and assist you. Waiting for your feedback.