Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Designer topaz 50 machine and I am trying to do an…

Customer Question
I have a Designer...

I have a Designer topaz 50 machine and I am trying to do an embroidery that I have saved to the Dongel. When I put the dongel in the machine it does not show as active in the dropdown menu for me to select my embroidery design.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is the first time I am trying to do an embroidery. I have followed the software setup from the Premier + instructions including registering the software.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/30/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem in what format have you save the file on the dongle ?? Save your designs in go with the Tajima dst format as the machine can read that format easily in the customizing program. However if you have a choice of other formats the one to choose for the 1+ is hus or shv. Hope this helps. Waiting for your feedback or a rating