Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need a download of Macromedia Projector for windows 10 I…

Customer Question
I need a download...

I need a download of Macromedia Projector for windows 10 I in installed mine Didn't know what it was used for

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

English

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I need a download or windows 10 Macromedia Projector

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
error code access violation 0x6B65C6AA tried to write 0x000A0F7C program***@******.***
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/29/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you getting that error when you INSTALL Macromedia Projector?
  2. Or is it when you run it?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I in installed it not knowing what it was used for. I do get a error code of error code access violation 0x6B65C6AA tried to write 0x000A0F7C program terminated. I can' t use this to play my CD for Windows 10

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

I can' t afford that kind of money live on fixed income.

I understand your concerns. I just sent you a formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance with a minimum fee. You can accept it if you want me to directly fix this problem for you through remote access. After accepting it, you will then receive procedures to join me in the remote session.

Sorry my bank account is too low
I can call the number I see okay
i am on the phone now
I am declining the offer
sorry can' t do this offer

I understand your concerns. I already sent you the offer with the minimum fee since I really want to help you with this problem through Secure Remote Assistance. The nature of this issue is complicated and I cannot just give you detailed procedures to fix this problem. In this case, please allow me to opt out so that other experts can help you further.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

ok thank you Anna
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems do you use this software ??

Waiting for your feedback to help you

no
All I want is a download of Macromedia Projector to play my CD games. I get an error code of 0x6B65C6AA tried to write Ox000A0F7C program terminated. I can' t keep going back and forth.
I just want an answer or get a refund
there is no more for me to give I am still waiting for answer. I will close out soon.
where is my answer? I don't have anything else to send
Where is my answer? If not able to fix then I request a refund This is taking to long.
All I need is a download of Macromedia Projector. That's all I want. If not able too fix then please get my refund.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist