Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I renewed my subscription about 2 weeks ago and received a…

Customer Question
I renewed my subscription...

I renewed my subscription about 2 weeks ago and received a couple of emails acknowledging my renewal, yet several times a day, every day, I get

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook - I wasn't finished writing--I get pop ups that say my service is no longer in effect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid $69.95 for my service and all these pop-ups offer coverage for $39-49.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/29/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

Windows 10- the phone number I gave you is my home phone, my cell is(###) ###-####

thanks for the info

when do you get these popups..when you open your email or they come up at random on the computer

let me know as this could be a possible malware as well causing those popup

I do not want to pay $39 for any other service. If I am protected by your service as your emails indicate then I'll just ignore the pop-ups and please credit me for the $5 fee to contact you.

the additional service is optional and is generated by the website for all customers in case any one wants to opt in for it.

you may choose to ignore but if they are caused by malware then system could be at risk of infection

Again, I do not want to spend $39 on a service that is already costing me $69.00 plus the $5 (supposedly refundable) fee to contact your companies help.

no issues. i will forward your request to customer service