Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Got blue screen and cannot start windows. I get the options…

Customer Question
Got blue screen and...

Got blue screen and cannot start windows

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

I get the options to "choose an option in windows 10 and wen I continue does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Troubleshoot doesnt work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Dell inspiron 15 5000 series

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just started an hour ago when my wife tried to log on . Got a message Log File: C:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt stop code bad config.sys

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/29/2017
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What operating system is on the computer?