Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have about 4 FB accts and I just want to start over with a…

Customer Question
I have about 4...

I have about 4 FB accts and I just want to start over with a complete new one I'm not getting through

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

April this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I use internet xplorer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you please let me know what is exact issue with opening a new facebook account?