Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble opening" AR" files ... They are from a…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble opening " AR " files ... They are from a Sony 100 rx V 5

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Sony software?

OH gosh - I don't have any Sony Software ...dumb hu - Ill try that first

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I have PS 5, LR 6 Windows 7 my apple friends - same deal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

NO Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Microsoft Picture and Faxe Viewer can see the pictures
Thank you
11/28/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please click the link below to open the download page where you can download the "Play Memories Home" software designed for viewing the AR images:

click here

Click on the Windows download button to download the software then double click on the downloaded file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.

If you need assistance with any steps just let me know.

Once installed, you can use the instructions at the following link to use the software and view the files.

click here

Do you still need assistance?