Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We cannot update our Dropbox or weather app because we have…

Customer Question
We cannot update our...

We cannot update our Dropbox or weather app because we have forgotten our password ***** a previous email address (which served as our Apple ID). Since that email address is no longer functional we have been unable to recover or change our password ***** those two aps

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

9.3.5 on an iPad 2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Dropbox?

Probably more than 3 years ago when our other email address was still in effect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
11/29/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am so sorry you having all this problems. If you don't have access to the email address or password ***** your Dropbox account, then we can't help you regain access to that account.If you still have access to a computer with your Dropbox files on it, you can transfer the files to another Dropbox account by unlinking and relinking the Dropbox desktop application to the new account

Please let me know if i can assist more i am very sorry