Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot access my aol account. When I log in, 502 Bad

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my aol account. When I log in, 502 Bad Gateway appears.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Last night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. I already pay monthly for AOL security. $40 per month.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Is this only happening with your AOL account, are you able to get to other sites without issue? Can you also let me know which version of windows you are using?

Thanks

Aol is currently having a widespread outage which is affecting many users. It should be fixed within the next couple of hours if not sooner. Just keep trying and it should be fixed soon. Engineers are working on it as we speak. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.