Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am an unfortunate purchaser or Quark 2017. I was advised…

Customer Question
I am an unfortunate...

I am an unfortunate purchaser or Quark 2017. I was advised by one of your technical support people to look at p, 105 in your manual, where I would find all the answers I was looking for. The first thing it tells me is to go to Item Find/Change. Using the finder tool at the top, I go to Item and find everything greyed out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a mac with High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

To accomplish most things, I send my files to my wife's PC, where she has the PC version which is like the old Mac version, I use that and she sends it back to me. This is very inconvenient.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/28/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is it that you are trying to find or change?

You can use Item Find/Change (go to Edit > Item Find/Change) to perform find-change operations on text boxes, picture boxes, no-content boxes, lines, and text paths.

If the option appears grayed out then it is not available for any selected items.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------