Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm using Maya 2017 (well, trying to), and am having a weird…

Customer Question
I'm using Maya 2017 (well...
I'm using Maya 2017 (well, trying to), and am having a weird problem. I am not able to view curves or nurbs surfaces in the view port. I can select them in the outliner, and I can select them in the viewport, but I have to do it blindly because they are not displayed. I have checked the obvious settings, and selected "Show all" but still nothing. I have an old version of Maya also installed, and everything seems to work fine in that program, but not 2017. Any ideas what I can do to fix this? Thank you
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry you having all this problems what OS do you run Maya on? If you like i can log on to your machine and help you.

Waiting for your feedback.

I'm running Windows 7

Thanks for he feedback if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. What make and model machine do you have it look like there are know issues with maya 2017. Waiting for your feedback