Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

All of a sudden i am getting red health in my downloads.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden i am getting red health in my downloads

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Vuze

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have been using it fine up till now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

When i try to download torrents it comes up with red health in Vuze and just sits there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
11/28/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The Vuze red health issue could be caused by several things including an anti-virus firewall or your network. To rule out network performance, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.