Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to import photos from my iPhone and get a message…

Customer Question
I’m trying to import...

I’m trying to import photos from my iPhone and get a message ‘your system has run out of memory

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Ios 11.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

1-2 attempts in past week. After 2-3 minutes get the spinning beach ball and have to shut down mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Same problem with iPad. I believe I upgraded latest iOS recently message says

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
11/27/2017
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
Can we do this tomorrow am?
Is this an iMac problem or adobe Lightroom issue?
tomorrow will be fine. I'm not sure which is the cause.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist